Here we go.

17 May 2010

Bon. Muy muy bon.

Citizen! This is the last day to early vote! Get out there! We will be attending Lt. Gov. Halter's watch/victory party @ the Peabody tomorrow evening, if anyone is interested in joining us.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

KMHD & I early voted together. I got mayonnaise all over my sample ballot. Typical.
Photobucket

The prize. I asked for an extra to wear on election day:
Photobucket


-----
So, this past Saturday, kid sister KMHD threw ATM & I a little engagement party. It had all the correct elements: most of my best mates, catered Whole Hog BBQ, an ice cream cake from Baskin-Robbins & karaoke! I had a freaking blast! And I didn't know how many closet karaoke junkies that I pal around with!

Photobucket

Donna went the distance with the wrapping of our presents:
Photobucket

Photobucket

We didn't get the desired cake wreck we hoped for, but to be fair, we really didn't give them much to work with. I should've said that I wanted 80s Michael Jackson on it. Whatever, though, it was so good. I'm this close to wanting ice cream cake for the wedding party itself:
Photobucket

Ben, about to "give it to us":
Photobucket

Jeremy:
Photobucket

Photobucket

ATM:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Donna:
Photobucket

Matt, the wild card. He left a lot of us scratching our heads, wondering why he isn't in a band already:
Photobucket

THUNDAH! Micah doin' some AC/DC:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Zachariah, better known as Prince:
Photobucket

Duet w KMHD:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nate, the late arrival. Believe me, the crowd may've dispersed, but the energy did not. I *wish* there was footage of me trying to emulate Michael Hutchence, Jim Morrison & Fred Schneider. It felt good, so how could it not be?!!!
Photobucket

Many thanks to both KMHD & Zach. As I told everyone before, ATM & I can't do this w/o the help of our friends & family.

(xtras)

The rooftop @ Henson & Will's place (photos by KMHD):
Photobucket

Photobucket

Trav's game w the best backdrop:
Photobucket

Waffle House. They have gravy now!
Photobucket

Photobucket











5 comments:

kmhd said...

Heo yeah.

boleroid said...

totally jealous of the karaoke hut.

AMD & KMHD said...

It's yours, too! Anytime!

Alannah said...

That house-decorated gift is a gift in itself. Wow!

Wish we were there, instead of wallowing in viral infections and international bullshit.

Kim's dashiki dress is the cutest.

AMD & KMHD said...

I can't keep the cats away from that box. They somehow get their toys innit. It's really cute.

Blog Archive